Do you have curly hair or frizzy? Then, eventually, you’re really sick of your hair. Why not learn how to straighten hair and stop being angry. It is also a good option for those who want a change in their eyes periodically. Follow these tips and have a relaxing and beautiful new look.
If I ask, how long do you spend on your hair? “Answers will vary, and certainly those saying” too much “will not be satisfied at the end of the year all the hair grooming. So, is this the case with you too? The reasons for this number could be to have very curly hair, curly hair or very thick and wavy hair. You might have also tried to cut your hair length short from time to time, with expectations of having straight hair. Or, you may to keep your hair short for easy maintenance, regardless of whether you love long hair. Okay, so for those who are eager to get rid of this problem, here’s the good news. Learn how to straighten hair and forget entanglements. Here are the tips hair straightening, follow and love your hair.
Straightening Gel: This is a easy to use hair straighteners. This should be used by those who have wavy hair or having minor loops.
* First, clean your hair with your regular shampoo followed by conditioner.
* Once you have completed the process of washing, wring a towel on your hair. After 15 minutes remove the towel and dry your hair with another dry towel.
* Apply the recovery of gel after drying towel.
* Now, taking a rap section at a time. Comb with a small flat brush while you dry. You will take some time to master the exact process of how to straighten hair.
* Once you finish, apply a cream or gel to keep it straight and not frizzy. This condition will last about 2 to 3 days.
Straightening Iron: Remember that you will use an electronic device. Thus, special attention must be taken. Read the following before you buy:
* Choose a flat iron brand.
* The one with ceramic plates will be the best. In addition, a hair iron ceramic coating is known to be respectful of your hair than others.
* The adjustable temperature setting will be a bonus. You will need experience for the first time to know the ideal temperature for your hair.
* Opt for those with smaller plates if your hair is short or medium length. Go for a wider plates if your hair is long or thick.
* Although you may find that the high heat setting gives quick results, try using calving for fine hair and higher setting for thick.
* Do not buy a flat iron heavy. If your arm starts hurting, you will not be able to achieve the best results.
Tips to smooth the hair with straightening iron
1. Wash your hair with shampoo. Use a conditioner followed by a thorough rinsing with water.
2. Dry your hair completely, or iron can have no effect on your hair. Avoid brushing.
3. Brush hair thoroughly and make it free of tangles.
4. Apply a thermal protection will help keep your hair away from damage.
5. Take a section of your hair and tie the rest with forceps. Start with the layers underneath.
6. Hold the iron as close to the root and slide along the length of the hair. Maintain the same pressure from root to tip. Follow this step for each section.
7. When all sections are done, brush and watch the beauty in your mirror. This will last until you wash your hair next time.
Straighten Hair Chemical This is known to last about 5 to 6 months. However, the duration varies according to hair texture. You can buy a kit of hair straightening chemicals on the market and make the following steps at home for these beautiful hair.
Step 1: First, mix chemicals as indicated in the kit instructions leaflet.
Step 2: Place a towel around the neck to avoid skin irritations.
Step 3: Start the application of the straightening cream section by section. As you work on a section, keep the rest of the hair tied above. From the neck up work.
Step 4: Apply the cream of recovery with a hairbrush in depth to cover the sections correctly. You must be fast while doing this, you have to comb the hair once all sections are covered, and the hair becomes difficult because the chemicals.
Step 5: So, as mentioned above, once you cover all your hair, comb down the right. Keep combing for about 10 to 15 minutes then rinse your hair. Make sure all the cream has disappeared.
Step 6: Now, apply the cream neutralizing all of your hair.
Step 7: Wait 20 minutes.
Step 8: Rinse your hair to remove the cream. Shampoo and condition your hair.
You can follow the advice straightening hair on top, given your needs and are looking super straight locks. Remember to take extra care of hair after the straightening process. Use a shampoo well after each washing. Also, trim the hair regularly to prevent split ends. Now that, “how smooth the hair” is no longer a big worry for you, just do and be prepared to show your hair straight and shiny in the world.