How to Eat Fast Food on Diet: Adopt the Following Slimming Diet: An average person needs 1,800 calories + 60 grams of protein per day for survival.
1. first thing in the morning: Lemon in warm water with a dash of honey, or lime and mint water (in summer), or lime and ginger water (in winter).
2. Breakfast: A cup of wheat porridge, cooked with little milk, no butter and one cardamom + black pepper, 1/2 tsp sugar, a pinch of salt; or one slice of bread with a cup of milk + 1/2 tsp of honey or one boiled egg, one bread toast and a’ cup of light tea; or two idlis with garlic or peanut or gram dal chutney.
3. 11 am.: Mint tea or 1/2 cup of orange juice; or 1 cup of thin buttermilk.
4. Lunch: One cup rice, with 1/2 cup minced meat or pulses; or one toast, one piece of chicken, salad of tomatoes 1 cucumber; or one cup ‘meal-in-one’ soup or soup, one small chapati/bread slice, shredded cuj. curd, one cup rice (boiled), 1/2 cup dal, 1,.)boiled vegetables + one chapati without oil; or one ‘enables (boiled) with one cup curd.
5. Afternoon tea: One biscuit with light tea; or one tbsp of peanuts roasted/bengal grams roasted; or one small fruit, followed by light tea; or one cheese sandwich with glass of squash.
6. Night One cup sprouted pulses boiled with vegetable soup or one cup boiled vegetables with chicken soup; or one cup of fruit custard, one buttered toast or baked (2 piece) paneer Chinese rice; or six steamed fermented cakes dhoklas, khandvi, handy, muthia, etc.) With mint-coconut/ peanut chutney; or two plain dosas with chutney; or one pancake with 1/2 cup of spinach soup.
Filed Under: Women Health
About the Author: