Eyes told a precious gift from God. You can see the colors and images of the world through his / her eyes. The eyes are also the most important part of our face. Healthy, sparkling eyes and bright can easily catch the attention. You can attract or be impressive for any occasion with you. To enhance this natural beauty, women tend to adopt different beauty products, eye care products, beauty treatments and eye masks, herbal improvement. Besides this, they are also hundreds of makeup techniques to enhance the beauty and shine of their eyes. But unfortunately, most women ignore a very important issue of concern related to them is “dark circles”.
Dark circles under eyes are a serious problem because the rings damage your beautiful eyes and also make you look older. You can hide your dark circles with a suppressor cream or hiding any dark circle, but you can not get rid of dark circles permanently by the use of these temporary things.
To protect your eyes from dark circles, you must first know the reasons and factors that can lead to dark circles, preventive measures and the latest treatments to get rid of dark circles permanently and have healthy and glowing eyes.
Reasons/ Factors of Dark Circles:
1. Heredity related to bone structure of the eyes is a major cause of dark circle.
2. Skin pigmentation is another reason. The skin under your eyes is thinner and not as richly supplied with sebaceous glands than the rest of the body.
3. Itchy eyes, scratching and rubbing the skin under the eyes can help dark circles.
4. Sleep deprivation and fatigue can cause the skin to pale eyes and gray. This makes the blood vessels under the eyes to appear more visible and dark.
5. Unbalanced diet, frequent use of alcohol, caffeinated drinks, smoking and lack of exercise.
Continuous exposure to sunlight.
1. Avoid factors that can cause eye allergies.
2. Take a balanced diet with supplements of multivitamins.
3. Sleep well enough.
4. Drink plenty of fluids.
5. Wear sunglasses and use sunscreen before exposing to direct sunlight.
6. Use an eye care cream containing vitamin K, C and E. They are effective in reducing dark circles.
Treatments to reduce Dark Circles:
1. Laser resurfacing and intense pulsed light treatments are good for reducing dark circles.
2. Chemical peels can be effective in rejuvenating the skin around the eyes.
3. Injectable dermal filling in combination with Botox can be used to increase the recessed areas to eliminate dark circles under your eyes.