Makeup is a sole purpose of creating an illusion. Makeup can create the illusion of perfect skin, small nose, eyes larger and smoother lips. But, when makeup is used as a utensil to random beauty, it can magnify wrinkles, deepen the appearance of scars and make your pores look like craters on the moon.
Other Makeup Tips for Dry Skin
* Exfoliate on a regular basis. Find the frequency you want. Getting rid of flaky dead skin cells before applying makeup makeup prevents badly superimposed on dry skin. The lips should have a plan to scrub their own good.
* Moisturize your face after cleansing. Even if you have dry skin, you can always give preference to formulas that contain oils, because they can clog pores. Besides, you want to make sure your moisturizer is absorbed into your skin a delicate feat with oil before applying makeup. Any leftovers can cause your makeup to decompose. For your skin type, a rich but non-greasy formulation is ideal.
* Smooth finish on a spot of makeup that is specially formulated for dry skin, the center of your face outward. Follow with a liquid foundation, scattered all over the face and blended with a sponge makeup. You can choose a base that contains very fine reflective particles to give you a natural, finishing with dew. Avoid powders because they are drying and will give you an older looking skin. Creams should be avoided as well, because of their heavy coverage, which can appear cakey, and weigh down your skin.
* Choose eye shadow cream for when you choose to put on eye makeup. Your eyeliner should be creamy as well, to avoid pulling the delicate skin on your eyelids. You can easily bring these products without causing any creases. (Other types of skin are not so lucky.) As for the rest of your eye makeup, do not hesitate to use cosmetics eyebrows and mascara of your choice. Your eye makeup is not likely to smudge, either, given the absence of excess oils in the region. So revel in the assortment of products, you can choose.
* Get a light blush cream applied and blended on the apples of your cheeks. Aside from the powder, gels and patches of the cheek or the colors are not flattering to your skin type because of the nature of drying.
* Pamper chapped lips with a balm or ointment. In addition, a layer of lip gloss or moisturizing lipstick. These are your best paris for color does not dry out the lips of how a matte lipstick or lip stain will.