1. Drink 8 to 10 glasses of water each day to maintain kelambapan skin, add more honey for maximum results.
2. Eat nutritious and balanced diet to provide enough vitamins such as vitamin A and vitamin C to nourish the skin.
3. Leather massage with milk and turmeric helps keep your skin hydrated and smooth.
4. Keep the room temperature is mild to prevent your skin from drying out. Use a moisturizing heat or AC to keep the skin moist.
5. Bathe with warm water and mild soap. Do not take a bath of hot water because it causes the skin to become dry.
6. After bathing, do not hide your towel dry. In contrast to a tap, gently dry your skin soft.
7. Eat plenty of fruits and raw vegetables, because they are the basis of fluorine, which is very important to stop the skin scaly.
Home Remedies for Beauty
1. Put a drop of rose water into each eye just before you sleep can also refresh your eyes.
2. To prevent your lips from chapping, use hot water fermentation on your lips, then apply a combination of Vaseline and honey. By applying a combination of about three times a week.
3. To prevent your lips from the mouths, you can use a mixture of earth, or rose petals and butter milk.
4. To delay age spots on your hands, use a piece of lemon and rub all over your hands before washing. It will hold up the beginning of the age spot.
5. If you do not have time to shampoo your hair earlier than going out, then brush a powder of cornstarch tablespoon or dust from side to side of your hair.
Try it first when you are not in a hurry to make sure the machine you want.
6. To prevent hair loss, you should have a biotin rich bite. Mix bananas with milk with honey, yogurt and low fat. Drink this for a short week.