Do you want your nails to grow beautifully and healthy? Of course, you will. Caring for nails to keep them healthy and beautiful can be tedious, but it is not as difficult as most women think. After some simple tips that allow you to have beautiful nails and attractive. Here I share some of these tips:
* Health of your nails depends on your overall health to make a habit of taking a balanced diet and healthy. Healthy balanced diet gives you all the vitamins and minerals needed for growth of your nails. Most people like to take vitamins in pills and tablets, but they do not know that the body absorbs the vitamins and proteins more efficiently when taken in the form of healthy foods.
* Use an alcohol-free lotion to moisturize your hands and nails. Especially apply the lotion on hands after hand washing, bathing or before bedtime. Moisturize your hands with enough gel and then take any amount of lotion to rub your nails and cuticles so that the lotion is absorbed into the nails.
* Edges of your nails should be smooth and clean. To do this, you can use a cutter to remove the rough edges and trim your nails. If you want the surface of your nails to shine, I recommend you to use all four sides of the pad for this purpose.
* If you want to apply the paint polish on your nails, make sure the nail paint is free of harsh chemicals such as formaldehyde. After removing the paint nails, do not forget to apply moisturizer on your hands and nails.
* If you are a busy woman home, then you must remember to protect your nails while washing dishes or gardening. You must be very careful if you have brittle nails and weak.
* Last but not least, dip your hands in warm olive oil before going to bed. This trick can be done once or twice a week to keep your nails healthy. After soaking in the oil from your hands for a while, rinse your hands thoroughly to remove the extra oil and then pat lightly with a towel.
I hope you find the above tips very useful and easy to have a strong, beautiful and healthy nails.